My Favorite Blogs
- Joshua Isard (two blogs, on Goodreads and Medium). Just solid writing and reading perspectives. Isard is one of those rare people on the web that comes off as very reasonable and chill. @JoshuaIsard
- Janice Hardy, Fiction University. I always enjoy Janice's explanations on good writing and storytelling techniques. She writes so clearly on the topic and has such good guest writers as well. Always gets me thinking. @Janice_Hardy
- Emily Lowery. Love her bright attitude and helpful posts. After I read this one about the old adage, "Show, don't tell," it was like someone had finally explained everything I had been privately wondering myself. @emilymaylowrey
- Laura Romain. Every writer that's struggled with life and the creative process should read Laura's thoughts.
- Holly Best, Thank The Maker. Love the mix of Holly's book reviews, covering both modern and classic sci-fi. @GirlsSciFi
- Shauna Reid. Shauna started off as a weight loss blogger and has since morphed her site into such a gentle and pleasant treatise on her life in Scotland. She's one of my favorite weekly reads. @shauna
- Linda Sharps, All & Sundry. Linda has been blogging for a long time and is sort of hard to categorize. She writes about her family and career stuff and has always seemed very relatable to me. Funny too.
- Cait, Blonde on a Budget. Love her thoughts on minimalism and shopping awareness. I struggle a bit with money (mindless spending really) and find her thoughts to be very helpful.
- Keizo Shinamota, Go Ramen! Keizo's story is so cool. After taking a ramen eating tour of Japan, he quit his software engineering job to apprentice and work in a ramen shop in Tokyo. He now owns his own restaurant/pop-up shop. I want to be like Keizo when I grow up. @GoRamen